You need trucking insurance and you don’t want to overpay. We understand. But don’t make the mistake of only considering price. Remember, you often get what you pay for.
When shopping for truck insurance, here are some things to consider and ask about when you get a quote:
- Is there a combined deductible or will I pay a separate deductible for truck, trailer & cargo?
- Is rental reimbursement covered?
- Is there personal effects coverage?
- Is there a liability deductible?
- How much towing coverage is offered if I have an accident?
- Will my fiings be done quickly?
- Will you charge for certificates and how quickly will they be issued?
Some truck insurance agents don’t tell you that the low price they are offering could end up costing you much more in the long run with uncovered claims or lost loads from slow filings or certificates. Make sure your agent understands what’s important to you.
At Berrier Insurance, we will ask you questions to make sure we are giving you exactly what you need and want at a price you can afford. We shop dozens of carriers to get you what you need. And our friendly, experienced staff will always do our best to answer your questions and respond quickly to your requests.
Don’t take a chance with your business. Make sure you are covered properly so that you can succeed!