When motorists need help, they call for a tow truck. But who can you call when you need help?
We have the answers for you.
What Should Your Policy Include?
- Truck Liability
- Physical Damage Coverage
- Comprehensive Coverage
- Hired and Non-owned Liability
And of course, who could forget, two of the most customized policy options for tow truck companies:
- Garage Keepers Liability Insurance: Coverage for tow truck companies who may have customer vehicles parked in their shops and garages.
- On-Hook Towing Insurance: Coverage that protects the customers’ vehicles while you are towing them.
- High limits for on-hook and garage keepers legal liability
- General liability, auto liability including hired and non-owned coverage to get the CHP and AAA contracts
- Down payments as low as 20%
You like saving money, don’t you? So what are you waiting for, let us help you today! We serve all of California, Oregon, Arizona, Nevada, Utah, Idaho, North Dakota, and Washington. Give us a call at 800-750-1812 – we’re ready and waiting to answer all of your questions and provide the solutions you seek.