Tow Truck Insurance
When motorists need help, they call for a tow truck. But who can you call when you need help?
You can call Berrier Insurance, that’s who! When you come to us for all of your insurance needs, we are committing to focusing on YOUR unique needs. We know a towing service is not your average trucking company. You are responsible for not just your own vehicles, but also for the vehicles you are towing. What does that mean for your liability? How can you be protected?
We have the answers for you.
What Should Your Policy Include?
A tow truck is a vehicle after all, so you can assume that you will need some of the same coverage options an auto insurance policy might include. But it doesn’t stop there. Towing insurance policies may be customized to include many, if not all, of the following options:
- Truck Liability
- Physical Damage Coverage
- Comprehensive Coverage
- Hired and Non-owned Liability
And of course, who could forget, two of the most customized policy options for tow truck companies:
- Garage Keepers Liability Insurance: Coverage for tow truck companies who may have customer vehicles parked in their shops and garages.
- On-Hook Towing Insurance: Coverage that protects the customers’ vehicles while you are towing them.
At Berrier Insurance, we can offer you benefits when you choose us for your insurance needs, including:
- High limits for on-hook and garage keepers legal liability
- General liability, auto liability including hired and non-owned coverage to get the CHP and AAA contracts
- Down payments as low as 20%
You like saving money, don’t you? So what are you waiting for, let us help you today! We serve all of California, Oregon, Arizona, Nevada, Utah, Idaho, North Dakota, and Washington. Give us a call at 888-472-4915 – we’re ready and waiting to answer all of your questions and provide the solutions you seek.